Thursday, February 2, 2012

Bobby is moving on up!

Bobby is moving up to the 1 year old room. He spent time there today and will be there full time in the next few weeks. He has become rather attached to Bonnie in the baby room and doesn't like it when she holds other babies or leaves the room. Bonnie told mom and dad that Bobby actually liked it better in the 1 year old room because he didn't have to get jealous of her giving attention to other kids. I invited my Great Grandma Pearl to watch me in gymnastics class this weekend. Also, we plan to go to the Bear family's superbowl party. Daddy has been sharing his computer with me and has downloaded songs and games for me to play. I think I am on the computer more than daddy now - I have him wrapped around my finger mom says!

No comments:

Post a Comment