Thursday, November 29, 2012

Getting ready for the big performance!

Emmy and I have had so much fun this week getting ready for her big performance on Friday.  We had a rehearsal at the Belle Mehus where she enjoyed getting out there on stage.  She is so outgoing and is always running up to girls she has not met and introducing herself and asking if they'd like to be her friend.  She leads her group of girls out onto the stage and loves to do her moves.  Also this week she had pictures.  This photo is one I took prior to the photos they took professionally.  Emmy only needed one pose to nail her shot and she looked so darn cute.  I was so proud of her!  The photographer put her right down in front for the group shot.  I ended up buying a package of photos.  Friday all the grandparents and Robb and I will be watching our girl (in her less than 5 minute performance) at the Belle Mehus.  I hope she has fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment