Monday, November 26, 2012

Grandpa Sauter made a nativity scene for us


 I am sure that Grandpa Sauter is watching from Heaven when the kids enjoy the nativity scene he made for them.  We set it up in the office so that the kids can both share the office chair and have room to play with the nativity scene.  They are very careful and gentle with it.  Emmy is old enough to understand now the story of Jesus being born in the manger.  She told me the other day when looking at the mother Mary that that mommy reminded her of me ;)  Yes, that is right....I am an angel!  Emmy shares so nicely with Bobby when they play together and he is really pleased with himself when he is able to play by his cool big sister.  In this picture you cannot see the nativity scene but I wanted to capture the kids faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment