Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bobby the giant?

Today I entered Bobby's height into a height predictor just for fun.  It told me Bobby was predicted to be 6 foot 3!  Wouldn't that be interesting if Bobby was a giant compared to his parents.  He definitely is tall in comparison to his peers.  I've started my summer hours but the weather hasn't been great.  Today the kids and I went to an indoor park where they played and ran around until they were sweating.  There was a car there that Bobby wanted to claim as his own and had some difficulty sharing.  He just loves to pretend to drive.  Emmy of course met 2 new best friends right away and seemed to direct the games of pretend that I watched.  This was her last day of Bible school and I'm excited to hear how it turned out.  She has loved it so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment