Friday, October 8, 2010

Big smiles and coloring ponies




Mom bought me a coloring book and dad bought me colors. I LOVE to color pictures. I ask mom specifically if I can color ponies in my color book. I am full of big smiles and I like to show off my many teeth now too. I tell my parents exactly what I want now and can speak in long sentences. Mom stopped by McDonald's the other day to get us some treats. I had french fries which I loved, but mom had ice cream. I kept telling her, "mmmm, ice cream! I want to try it, want to TRY it!" although I seemed to be satisfied with the fries since I told mom, "I like it, thank you mommy!" After our treats I told mommy, "I Love You!" and when she said "I love you, Emmy" I told her again, "I love you too!" Mom gets a kick out of all the things I have to tell her now. Another person at daycare told dad yesterday that she has never heard a baby talk and say as much as I do and that I am the most intelligent baby she's seen since working with daycares. Mom and dad were proud of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment