Sunday, October 10, 2010

Wrapping up our day at the park











I still had some extra energy to expend after our zoo adventure and so we all went to the park. Here I had dad give me a boost up to the slide and I went down at least 20 times. Dad got tired of the slide before I did. I told him, "I love the slide!" I also asked him nicely for help when I couldn't quite climb all the way up to get to the slide. I overheard another kid's mom tell him to let his sister have a turn on the slide too, and so I thought I'd help them out by telling the kid again, "Let your sister have a turn!" I find that other kids really listen to me when I tell them what to do. I suppose grandma Launa would say that I am bossy just like my mom was at that age. Although I think mom is still pretty bossy. We all had a great time and I look forward to doing it again this weekend when dad is off hunting. Mom has promised me some girl time with her and I am sure we will do whatever I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment