Saturday, October 16, 2010

Crayons do not taste good - something I learned when mom/dad weren't watching me close enough











Mom and dad were chatting in the kitchen and so I kept myself busy by taking a bite out of each of the new crayons mom just had bought me. None of them tasted good and so I spit every bite out! I'm not sure why I kept tasting the crayons after first discovering that they were not very good. Mom and dad really should know by now that when I am being really quiet in the living room it usually means I am up to some trouble! In about 5 minutes I can really get into some things. Mom said she is not buying me any more crayons for me to eat. I am always telling her that I "want to color ponies" in my color book.....but now she sits next to me to keep an eye on me and make sure I'm not taking bites out of the crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment