Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!
















Mom had been telling me about this pumpkin patch that we were going to take a trip to. So, a few weeks ago we got our chance. The weather was great and I had a blast. I ran around until I wore mom and dad out. I tried to climb up the haystacks, but I was a bit short. Mom laughs at me sometimes because she says that I am 18 months but try to be 18 years with all the big tasks I take on. Mom and dad said we could buy some pumpkins to take home. I tried to find the biggest pumpkin and pick it up. I'm not quite strong enough, got to keep lifting weights with mom I suppose. We looked at horses too and I thought that was fun. I spent some time with grandma and grandpa Moldenhauer this week out at the ranch so I know all about cows, horses. Sometimes when mom is changing my diaper early in the morning after I first get out of my crib I rehearse my animal noises for her. I also ask myself what the animals say and then answer myself. I will say, "What does a bird say? Cheap cheap!"

No comments:

Post a Comment