Sunday, March 11, 2012

Emmy, daddy and mommy have a special viewing on the new basement TV



Robb finally got his entertainment system set up downstairs. The only other person who may enjoy it as much as he does is Emmy. I made some popcorn for them and we all snuggled up to watch a cartoon movie called Tangled. Emmy sang and danced (even though it was her first time watching it so she didn't know the words). I ended up making 2 huge bowls of popcorn which mostly Emmy ate. Once I got done making the popcorn I convinced Emmy to come sit on my lap and let me hold her. Robb is so nice about giving me all the cuddle time with the kids. I know he would probably like some extra hugs too but he usually lets me get most of the moments where the kids want to sit quiet.

No comments:

Post a Comment