Thursday, June 26, 2014

Last night of soccer

 Emmy and Bobby had their last night of soccer.  They started out as friends.  Bobby chases her and tries to hold her hand and always must stand beside her.  Robb had taken them to soccer last week and Bobby didn't listen and ran wild the entire time so he was warned that this time he would have to leave and go home with mommy if he didn't listen or was naughty.  He proceeded to tackle Emmy during warm up and laid on top of her until I got him off of her.  That was warning 1.  Then he started playing with the dirt and throwing it in the air while in line...warning 2.  Then he ran straight into the net, tackled it over to the ground and got tangled up in it.....I think we were on three.  Then the kids divided up into teams to play a game.  He had a hard time keeping his jersey on and his teacher tried to keep him wearing it.  Bobby would run to the ball, tackle whatever kid was trying to kick the ball and grab the ball with his hands.  As I got up to get him (I was sure this was warning 8 or 9 by this time he ran away and then kicked every cone he could until I caught him).  We made it through most of soccer, but in the end Bobby had to go home early with me.

 Emmy is a soccer all star though.  She kicked in a goal during the game, listened well and followed directions.  She also won every single warm up race....my girl is fast!  I was so proud of her. Bobby I am sure will have better years in soccer.  He is only three. 

 Park fun time.  Today the kids and I went to the park.  They played very nice and then later we went to the pet store.  Our goldfish didn't make it and so now we are trying ONE betta fish.  The kids agreed on a blue one and I hope we can keep this fish alive this time.



We also celebrated Robb's birthday.  The kids were pretty excited about his ice cream cake and were happy to present him with the cake and a song!  We love our daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment