Saturday, April 18, 2015

My awesome kids

Bobby was invited to a birthday party today.  He was so excited to get started playing on the inflatables there that when I told him he had to go poddy first he ran into the bathroom and quickly went....with the door wide open at the Party Pit.  Everyone got a show of his little booty.  Robb told me that when he picked Bobby up that another mom said her little daughter loves to play with Bobby at school because he is the funniest boy in class.  The mom of the birthday girl told me she loves to talk with Bobby because he always is so excited about what he has to say.  When I asked him tonight during prayers what he loved the most about the day he told me that it was bringing a toy snake home from the party for his sister.  That is the truth because when I called Robb and Bobby on their way home from the party Bobby only wanted to have me give the phone to Emmy so he could tell her what he had gotten for her.  When we all got home later it was the first thing he did....run to give that snake to Emmy.  That boy is such a sweetheart. 

Emmy had her first basketball game.  She played hard and had a big smile on her face most of the game.  She didn't make any baskets but dribbled, played defense, passed and mostly cheered for all her teammates.  She has improved a lot and I was proud of what a great attitude she had.  She overheard me tell her dad that Emmy is so great at cheering on her teammates that I worry she'll like cheerleading more than sports and she said, "Cheerleading, I want to do that, I love that!"  Oh boy....that is one thing I know nothing about.  Later tonight during prayers she was telling me how much she loves me (this is an hourly occurrence with Emmy since she is constantly telling me she loves me and wanting affection).  I think I've trained this into her since I love to show her how much I love her as well.  I told her that if my heart was just an empty shape of a heart and then I would only just think about her it would glow blue like the dragon in the movie we had just watched.  She told me her heart does the same for me but glows PINK her favorite color.

No comments:

Post a Comment