Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dad and I love to share


Sometimes I just don't even realize that I am hungry until I see dad eating his snack...then I tell him, "Dad, I want that!" It isn't that I want a piece of pizza or a slice of bagel of my own...no, really what I want is that exact piece or slice that dad has in his hand. Dad really loves me so he usually gives me what I want. I always remember to let him have a few bites of the snack that originally was his. I make sure to make lots of noises (Mmmm, ahhhh, nummm) to let dad know how good his snack is while I am eating it. I steal Bobby's snacks too...but of course I ask him if he will share with me first. Bobby always says yes to me too! Mom thinks this is especially funny since Bobby doesn't talk yet.........

No comments:

Post a Comment