Monday, November 7, 2011

Mom took me to the Disney Princess show!







Aunt Stacy got us all great seats to the Disney princess show this past weekend. Mom and I went and I LOVED IT! My favorite part was the times when Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy came out to help tell the princess stories. I really wanted Minnie to stay out the entire show and was upset at times when she went back stage. I kept yelling out for her but she didn't answer me - mom said this was because she had to help put on the show for everyone. At intermission mom let me pick out one special gift and I wanted a stuffed Minnie mouse doll. I've been sleeping with her every night since the show. On the way home I kept asking mom if we could go again tomorrow so I could "sit back and enjoy" another show. Mom said Minnie had to go home and rest.
Later on during bath I got in trouble with my parents. They both scolded me and so I asked them both to "Please be happy, guys!" Lately whenever I get into trouble I ask my mom and dad to "Just be happy and smile again" I guess I think this gets me off the hook when I am naughty. One the way to daycare last week I decided to confess something naughty I did to mommy. I told her, "Mommy I put my finger in your smelly lotion and then wiped it all over your fancy towel....then I said HOORAY!" Mom looked like she may laugh. Last week I also got a little confused with something that dad said. He told me he could see my butt crack out of my pants. I got pretty upset about that and told mom, "OH NO mommy my butt is cracked!!"
Also - if I haven't told you already Bobby has been busy too. He is standing on his own for a few seconds and he has a big tooth and more on the way. He is a big boy. We went to Kane Bear's year old party and Bobby was hanging with the one year olds. The kids that were his age are only sitting independently and so he is really far ahead with his motor skills. I'm sure it is because he is trying to keep up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment