Sunday, November 27, 2011

Mom and I take a shopping trip

Yesterday mom and I went to Hallmark so I could pick out a special ornament for the Xmas tree this year. I told mom I wanted to get a Belle (from Beauty and the Beast) ornament and was in luck! There she was just waiting for me to bring her home. I had a conversation with Belle on the way home explaining that she would live with me now. I also asked mom if I could pick out an ornament for Bobby this year since he is too little to do it for himself. She said yes and so we picked him out an ornament that we could put his picture in since this is his first real Xmas experience with us this year. I was so excited to give it to him when we got home again. Mom and I had a great time shopping together. We always tell each other that we are Best Friends and both of us just like to be together. I often ask mom to "cuddle up" with me on the couch and hold me tight. The other night I told mom I wanted her to hold me on the couch and watch a show with me so "I could enjoy her." Mom always agrees to some special Emmy time because she says it makes her so happy to love up Bobby and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment