Saturday, December 17, 2011

Emerson's Christmas performance



























































































My daycare had a Christmas Program. I was excited to dress up and go to the program since my Grandparents Eckert and Grandma Launa along with my family were all coming to watch. I got on stage though and I got what is called "stage fright." I saw all my loved ones in the front row but it didn't seem to help me much. I slowly went from looking slightly unsure, to frightened and then to a full on melt down. The big tears started and mom quickly picked me up, took me off stage and held me tight (or maybe I held her tight) for the rest of the program. Later on mom and I went and got a cookie and joined my class for gifts. I wasn't letting mom out of my sight for the rest of the night. I told her several times I loved her and thanked her for saving me from all those men that were staring at me when I was on stage. I just didn't like that. Santa came and that really cheered me right up. I got a book for a gift! Bobby got one too. Maybe next year I will enjoy the spotlight a little bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment