Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Let the present opening begin













The night before Xmas eve mom and dad let me open some of my gifts from them. Bobby spent the night at Grandma Launa and Grandpa Kelly's house. This was a nice break for my parents who get up regularly at 5-5:30 which is Bobby's normal waking time. Dad usually feeds Bob his early morning meal and mom pumps Bobby his milk (yes, she is still doing that although she has almost met her goal of getting Bobby breastmilk for a year which means an end to these early morning sessions!)


I got a camera from mom and dad so I spent most of the night telling them to "Smile and say cheese...not a big smile but a little nice smile!" Then I would tell them, "yes, I got it!" once I had gotten the perfect shot of them. I also got my FAVORITE thing - care bears! These are care bears that can take baths with me. I got hair ties, markers, stamps, colors, books....all kinds of fun gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment