Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gotta catch up on my posts!







Mom has gotten behind with the busy holiday season and hasn't written about us like she should, but she plans to catch up. Last week before the Christmas business began Grandma Launa and Aunt Stacy and Mason went to the Alvin and the Chipmunks movie. I had a great time. I ate lots of popcorn and wore the new outift that Grandma Launa got for me. Only one minor snafu when my foot got stuck in the movie theater seat. Auntie and Grandma got it out for me but after that I preferred to sit in Auntie's lap....even though she doesn't have a lot of room since Camron is coming in February!

Bobby stayed home with mom and they had some quality time together. Bobby has 4 teeth now and is working on some more so he almost always has something to chew on in his mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment