Thursday, August 29, 2013

Busy Eckerts

I am back to full time work now which means full time daycare for the kids.  Emmy goes to gymnastics and swimming when she is at school and has started the preschool curriculum.  She is busy and always has a lot to talk about.  Bobby is Mr. Popular in his class.  Every kid seems to enjoy him and he loves his teacher (and she loves him too).  He always is so friendly to everyone there and he likes his classroom.  There have been a couple more families that have started going to this school again this year which is fun for us.  It has been a hot end of August so we've been swimmig in our pool a lot.  It has also been a good start to my work school year.  It will be a busy fall with some work trips I've planned and I've also volunteered to start teaching Sunday School.  Emmy is excited to go with me but she isn't in my classroom as I have been paired with 1st and 2nd graders.

No comments:

Post a Comment