Saturday, August 17, 2013

Just the kids and me

The kids and I have had a lot of time together since Robb is gone for softball since Thursday.  Today we went to the gym, the store and just enjoyed each other.  When Emmy got up she was still sleepy and so she laid down on the couch.  Bobby came over and told her that he was her prince and he would kiss her to wake her up.  She really wasn't ready for Bobby's special attention and so I told him that I"d be his princess.  "No, Emmy is my princess"  he said.  I asked him what I was to him then and he said, "You're my mommy Jody Eckert!"  As I'm typing this he yells out "Fe, Fi, Fo, Fum....I'm going to see my mum"  Then he runs over to me and says, "Mommy, I love you my baby bumblebee"  He really just warms my heart on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment