Thursday, August 8, 2013

Space Aliens

We took the kids to Space Aliens yesterday for dinner since it was a night where proceeds would go to the students traveling to Guatemala this year.  The kids enjoyed their pizzas but more importantly were pretty excited about the games.  Once the games were completed they had lots of tickets to redeem for prizes.  Here is Emmy with her monster teeth that she won....she actually does look pretty scary!  Bobby has a new saying now.  Yesterday when asking me for something he asked......"pretty please with candy cheese!"

We also went to see my friend Jill and her new baby Charlie Belle.  The kids loved seeing the baby but Bobby did come up to me while I was holding the baby and say, "Mommy you need to hold your baby bumblebee"  Levi and Bobby were new friends.  Bobby dressed up like a pirate and told me he would save me since I was his princess.  Emmy and Lexi dressed up and played pretend too.  The kids didn't want to come home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment