Sunday, June 5, 2016

Carnival fun with the Kotelnicki kids

 We had some great fun at the Carnival with our friends.  We rode the rides together and took some pictures.  Emmy really looked out for little Nora.
 I got to ride with little man on the roller coaster.  Both Emmy and Bobby are brave and have no fear and this year I was less nervous about them riding the rides there safely.
 Emmy can't take a picture without giving a special pose - it is hilarious to see what she comes up with each time.



 Bobby and I partnered up to race Emmy on the super slide.  In order to get myself in behind Bob he had to let go of the railing and then I'd have to catch him with my legs to avoid him sliding down the slide without me.  This made for some funny moments with us trying to get ready to race.  We tried to take a picture of this debacle!



 Emmy and Bobby enjoyed going through the fun houses.  This year Emmy lead the way and she bonked right into the mirror.  Bobby was pretty proud that this year HE found the right way and Emmy was tricked by the mirrors and ran into the mirror instead of him.  Last year he struggled with that concept.

 My friend Sara send this picture since Bobby was so funny in the background.  He and I had a fun time on this ride and we always put our arms up.



Bobby and I came from behind to win this race!  I have to hold Bobby's arms in because he waves them all around and I worry he would get hurt.  Emmy was really trying hard here to beat us.  We had a weight advantage though so in the end we pulled it out and surged ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment