Monday, June 20, 2016

Heritage center visit, 2nd annual Run for Blood cancers and some other odds and ends


 Robb and I cleaned out our storage space the other night and I came across some pics from when I was a little one.  I thought there were some definite similarities between me and my littles!







 Kids and I went to the Heritage center last week and they had so much fun.  They wanted to see Dakota the dinosaur they both read about that was discovered in ND but they got distracted first by the indoor tree house exhibit that kids can now play in.
Team Eckert ran in the 2nd annual race for Blood Cancer.  I got 2nd in the 10K on a very hot, humid day and then I caught up with the kids walking the 5K.  They really understood the importance of the race this year and ran in their Grandpa's honor!

No comments:

Post a Comment