Monday, September 26, 2011

Gymnastics class!













I love my gymnastics. Mom takes me every Saturday and this last weekend she took some action shots. My teacher helps me on the bar, I listen with my friends/classmates to her directions very closely. I hop skotch and hula hoop (with 2 hoops when I am showing off!) I do hand stands and sommer saults too. My favorite thing to do is run and jump and climb in the sponge pit. I have such a great time. We also "make a pizza" while we are in the straddle position to stretch out our muscles. I told my teacher that I wanted to put cookies on my pizza! At the end of class we get to have some drinks from the water fountain which is another thing I enjoy and then at the end if I listen really well I get to have a stamp on my hand. I beg mommy to not wash my hands for a while after I get this stamp so it won't wash off. I am so proud of my stamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment