Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mom's half marathon, Bobby's growth milestones and ME!




Bobby pulls to stand now - he is WAY ahead of his 6 month milestones. Mom had him measured and he is measuring at a 9 month level! He is in the 91st percentile for height and 93rd for weight. I am keeping busy in gymnastics class on Saturdays. I love it! I am learning all types of new things but my favorite thing to do is to jump in the sponge pit and jump on the trampoline. Mom ran a half marathon last weekend in 1 hr 45 minutes. Not her best but not her worst time but I think her favorite race since I was there along the way with daddy cheering loudly. It was raining and cold so Bobby couldn't come. I wore a new coat and scarf/hat/mittens set mom bought me. Dad and I cheered so loud and mom was happy to see us and waved at us. I rang two bells for her when she ran past. Dad and I had to park pretty far away from the finish and I insisted mom carry me to the car since I missed her so much. It was a busy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment