Saturday, September 3, 2011

Gymnastics!!

Today was my first gynmastics class. I loved it!! When I first got there I introduced myself to the class as "Emmy Eckert!" They laughed that I said my first and last name. Mom and I were busy trying to listen to what the teacher wanted me to do. I had a little trouble focusing on the teacher when there were so many fun activities to try there. We ran around, jumped, walked on the balance beam, did sommersaults and learned about other gymnastic positions for an hour. Mom said she was pretty tired but I could have played all day. At the end of the hour my teacher said if I listened and did one more present (otherwise known as a "Ta Da!") then I could have a stamp. I did my job and I got this special Star Stamp which I was pretty thrilled about. Then mom took me to McDonalds for a happy meal and a mixed berry smoothie. It was a perfect morning with my mommy. Later on today we are all going out to the ranch and on Sunday we go to Bull-o-rama!

No comments:

Post a Comment