Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hillside Pool

Today my mom and I took the kids to Hillside Pool.  This was a pool Chad and I used to visit as kids.  We would ride our bikes down to the pool for the afternoon.  Not much has changed at Hillside pool since then but a lot has changed in my life!  I wanted to spend some time with Emmy since Bobby is usually attached to my hip.  My mom took Bobby and Emmy and I waved from the deeper side where we had a great time.  We only were gone for 15 minutes but apparently it was a long 15 minutes for my mom since Bobby cried the entire time, "mama mama mama."  I had a little spider monkey clinging on to me when I was reunited and lots of long kisses from my guy.  Another mom walked by us and after seeing Bobby's displays of affection to me she said, "oh I just love that, he is so sweet!" I agreed and told her I hoped he always loved me this much.  I know that the day is coming when huges and kisses from my kids may get harder to come by and so for not I love that they are attached to me and that they freely give affection!

No comments:

Post a Comment